Greeting

It is already ten years since – repeating my then thoughts in their original form – “this sort of homepage, a bit of blog like – for me – interactive surface as a means of communication in our rushing world can help to long-standing and future friends, colleagues to obtain information, to develop relationships, and what is is of equal importance, to maintain and furtherdevelop our enduring relationships.” The surface did help a lot indeed, and by recording present events has become the chronicler of the past as well, thus going beyond my original expectations. I wish to extend it to improve its personal character and openness and make it as colourful as possible by means of pictures. My aim hasn’t changed: I do hope it provides a special picture and at the same time real information of all that I consider important.